|1||–Schubert, Josef Krips Conducting The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra||Symphony No. 8 In B Minor The Unfinished|
|4||–||Tempo Di Menuetto|
|5||–Beethoven, Claudio Abbado Conducting The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra||Symphony No. 8 In F Major|
|7||–||Allegro Vivace E Con Brio|
|8||–||Andante Con Moto|
|6.41950 AH, 6.41950||Schubert / Beethoven, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra ∙ Josef Krips / Claudio Abbado|| Schubert / Beethoven, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra ∙ Josef Krips / Claudio Abbado - Symphony No.8 - The Unfinished / Symphony No.8 (LP, RE)||Decca, Decca||6.41950 AH, 6.41950||Germany||Unknown|
|SXL 6549, SXL.6549||Schubert / Beethoven, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra ∙ Josef Krips / Claudio Abbado|| Schubert / Beethoven, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra ∙ Josef Krips / Claudio Abbado - Symphony No.8 - The Unfinished / Symphony No.8 (LP)||Decca, Decca||SXL 6549, SXL.6549||UK||Unknown|
|14.014||Beethoven - Schubert / Orchestre Philharmonique De Vienne - Claudio Abbado - Josef Krips|| Beethoven - Schubert / Orchestre Philharmonique De Vienne - Claudio Abbado - Josef Krips - Symphonie N°8 - Symphonie "L'inachevée" (LP)||Decca||14.014||France||1972|
- Composed By – Schubert (tracks: B1, B2), Beethoven (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Conductor – Claudio Abbado (tracks: A1 to A4), Josef Krips (tracks: B1, B2)
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Decca Record Publicity Art Department
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Colin Moorfoot
- Mastered By – W
- Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
- Producer [Uncredited] – Christopher Raeburn (tracks: B1, B2), David Harvey (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Sleeve Notes [Beethoven] – Basil Lam
- Sleeve Notes [Schubert] – Tom Eastwood
Early UK version.
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1972" at the right-hand side
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Front laminated
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- Sleeve notes for Beethoven are "© 1969, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- Sleeve notes for Schubert are "© 1970, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Made in England"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6549 on sleeve
- SXL.6549 on labels
- Tracks A1 to A4 (Beethoven) recorded 17 November 1968 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Tracks B1 and B2 (Schubert) recorded 20 - 21 March 1969 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Tracks B1 and B2 (Schubert) released previously in 1970 on SXL 6419
- Labelography code: ED4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-11124-3W B 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-9108-5W I 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.11124
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.9108
- Recorded At – Sofiensaal
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Senol Printing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1960 Vinyl от Unfinished Symphony, Symphony No. 8 In F на have no items to compare. Additional Info. Schubert - Unfinished Symphony, Beethoven - Eighth View similar titles. Music Styles. Claudio Abbado, Josef Krips, Vienna Philharmonic Orch View everything by Claudio Abbado, Josef Krips, Vienna Philharmonic Orch. Franz Schubert's Symphony No. 8 in B minor, D 759 sometimes renumbered as Symphony No. 7, in accordance with the revised Deutsch catalogue and the Neue Schubert-Ausgabe, commonly known as the Unfinished Symphony German: Unvollendete, is a musical composition that Schubert started in 1822 but left with only two movements-though he lived for another six years. A scherzo, nearly completed in piano score but with only two pages orchestrated, also survives. Schubert: Symphony No. 8 Unfinished, No. 9 The Great Essential Classics. Franz Schubert. 5 out of 5 stars 33. Joseph Krips was one of those pleasant Viennese conductors whose sympathy and affection for the so-called First Viennese School Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert was evident in just about every performance he gave of their music. He had the bad luck of being a good but not great conductor in an era that suffered from no shortage of podium talent. Nevertheless, there are moments when the good can rise to the great, and this Schubert Ninth is one of them. Beethoven: Symphony No. 4 In B Flat Major, Op. 60 - Josef Krips Conducting The London Symphony Orchestra. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Listen free to The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Beethoven Symphony No. 8 Symphony No. 8 In F Major, Op. Allegro Vivace E Con Brio, Symphony No. 93: II. Allegretto Scherzando and more. 4 tracks 24:08. The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra in German: Wiener Philharmoniker an orchestra in Austria, regularly considered as one of the finest in the world. Its home base is the world-famous Musik read more. Its home base is the world-famous Musikverein. Beethoven , Claudio Abbado Conducting The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Symphony No. 8 In F Major. Allegro Vivace E Con Brio. Schubert , Josef Krips Conducting The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. 8 In B Minor The Unfinished. Allegro Moderato. 1 in C major, Op. Adagio molto - Allegro con brio. Ludwig van Beethoven. Josef Krips, London Symphony Orchestra. 3 in E flat major Eroica, Op. Allegro con brio. 5 In C Minor, Op. 68 - Josef Krips Conducting The London Symphony Orchestra. 7 In A Major, Op. 93 - Josef Krips Conducting The London Symphony Orchestra