|9||Bullet The Blue Sky|
Backing Vocals – Lisa Papineau
Backing Vocals – Lisa Papineau
|15||Set Your Eyes To Zion||4:06|
|17||Rock The Party (Off The Hook)||3:24|
- A&R – John Rubeli
- Art Direction – P.O.D.
- Artwork [Band Photo Retouching] – Eric Altenburger
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Papineau (tracks: 5, 9)
- Bass – Traa Daniels
- Design [Band Logo] – David Allen
- Drums – Wuv Bernardo
- Engineer – Bobby Brooks
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ernie Vigil, Marc Moncrief, Matt Silva
- Guitar – Marcos Curiel
- Lyrics By – Bono (tracks: 9), The Edge (tracks: 9)
- Lyrics By, Music By – P.O.D. (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 16)
- Management – Tim M. Cook
- Mastered By – Gavin Lurssen
- Mixed By – Bobby Brooks (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8, 10 to 15), Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 16), Howard Benson (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8, 10 to 15)
- Music By – U2 (tracks: 9)
- Painting [Paintings] – Jean Bastarache
- Percussion – Santos
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Chapman Baehler
- Producer, Keyboards – Howard Benson
- Scratches – DJ Circa
- Turntables – DJ Circa
- Vocals – Sonny Sandoval
Similar to this release except for the back cover layout.
Track 16.2 isn't listed on the back cover. Total duration for track 16 is 9:33.
Recorded at The Gallery (Sherman Oaks, CA), Sparky Dark (Calabassas, CA) & Mates (NoHo, CA)
Mixed at Image Recordings (Los Angeles, CA) & The Gallery
Mastering at The Mastering Lab
All lyrics & music by P.O.D. © 1999 Souljah Music (BMI) except track 9 - ©1986 PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
℗© 1999 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
- Barcode: 0-7567-83216-2 7
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 756783216-2 11/99
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0573
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00121
- Other (Distribution Code): EW 851
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – The Gallery, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Recorded At – Sparky Dark Studio
- Recorded At – Mates Studios
- Mixed At – Image Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Gallery
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Souljah Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
The Fundamental Elements of Southtown is the third studio album and major label debut of Christian metal band . released on August 24, 1999. It went on to become the band's first platinum album, peaking at No. 51 on the Billboard 200 chart in April 2000. It was the 143rd best-selling album of 2000 in the United States. Southtown and Rock the Party Off the Hook became the album's singles, both of which were accompanied by music videos. The album also includes a cover of U2's Bullet the. The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown - . Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown es el 3er album de estudio de la banda Payable On Death . y el primero bajo un sello discografico, en . The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown 1999. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. album by . Southtown- This is in my opinion where the greatness of this album kicks off. A great slow clean guitar opening riff, that is joined by the drums a little, and then, rite when you dont expect it, bang, the heavy kicks in to a great riff and the song explodes. After a loud verse, it goes into a quiet pre-chorus for a few seconds, then explodes right into the chorus. This song is amazing and is one of my favourites of all time by POD. I really enjoy Sonnys voice in this one, I feel that if any other singer was singin this one, it wouldn't be as good cause he just has that emotion and str. With their full-length debut, The Fundamental Elements of Southtown, POD Payable on Death shows considerable promise, crafting an album that flows from aggressive rap-metal to trippy, Beastie-styled reggae dub excursions. At times, they sound too derivative - when they rock really hard, they sound too much like a Christian Rage Against the Machine - but there's energy here and the roots of a distinctive sound, all of which are necessary for a strong debut. This item:Fundamental Elements of Southtown by . Audio CD . Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Quite simply, they don't sound like any other Christian rock band, and I love that about them. This album is a great introduction to a legendary band, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is seeking to discover what . is all about. Read more. One person found this helpful. Listen free to . The Fundamental Elements of Southtown Greetings, Hollywood and more. 16 tracks 57:36. Total duration:57 min. Rock the Party Off the Hook 2006 Remaster. The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown. Writer: . Lie Down