|1||Dangwa (Three Points)||6:00|
|2||New Bell (Hard Pulsation)||6:51|
|3||Nights In Zeralda||4:38|
|6||Wild Man In The City||4:20|
- Bass – Long Manfred
- Congas [Tumba] – Manu Rodanet
- Drums – Joby Jobs
- Electric Guitar – Malekany Gerry
- Guitar – Pierre Zogo
- Percussion – Freddy Mars
- Photography By – Xavier Auvert
- Piano – Georges Arvanitas, Patrice Galas
- Saxophone, Written-By – Manu Dibango
℗ 1972 Société Française du Son.
Made and printed in France by AREACEM.
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): 360.039 A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): 360.039 B
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped): 360039 A T1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped): 360039 B T1
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Other (Price Code): Ⓤ
- Other (Code next to 'Imp. A.R.E.A.C.E.M.'): B-5
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Société Française Du Son
- Made By – A.R.E.A.C.E.M.
- Printed By – A.R.E.A.C.E.M.
Album 1972 7 Songs. O Boso Manu Dibango. Boso is a african fusion music album recording by MANU DIBANGO released in 1972 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. MANU DIBANGO - O Boso. Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Album 1972. Filed under African Fusion By MANU DIBANGO. Listen free to Manu Dibango O Boso New Bell Hard Pulsation, Nights In Zerelda and more. 7 tracks 36:23. View all Manu Dibango albums. O Boso. Manu Dibango. 7 tracks. Released in Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von M. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen. Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Dibango. New Bell Hard Pulsation, 06:48. Hibiscus, 06:23. Dangwa, 06:00. Wild Man in the City, 04:14. O Boso, 05:21. Ngosso, 02:48. O Boso Manu Dibango. Soul Makossa. O Boso is a track by Manu Dibango from the album Soul Makossa released in 1972. O Boso by Manu Dibango Year: 1972 From the album Soul Makossa track 4. Average Rating: 77100 from 1 vote. O Boso appears on the following albums by Manu Dibango: Soul Makossa track 4 this album 1972. Upcoming concerts. Emmanuel N'Djoké Manu Dibango 12 December 1933 24 March 2020 was a Cameroonian musician and songwriter who played saxophone and vibraphone. He developed a musical style fusing jazz, funk, and traditional Cameroonian music. His father was a member of the Yabassi ethnic group, while his mother was a Duala. He was best known for his 1972 single Soul Makossa. He died from COVID-19 on 24 March 2020. This album has an average beat per minute of 133 BPM slowestfastest tempos: 133133 BPM